What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

My parts turned up today, very excited!
2 months yesterday and I should be collecting it!

alpha Racing

I received another box of alpha Racing parts today, including a set of their new rearsets (linked below). For anyone considering buying a set, please be aware that they are for race/track use only. In order to fit them you need to physically remove the side stand as the gear lever bracket mounts directly in its place. There are no plans to release a road going version.

https://shop.alpharacing.com/shop/i...word=K67&inc_subcat=0&sort=1a&max_display=70&

Re: alpha Racing

I received another box of alpha Racing parts today, including a set of their new rearsets (linked below). For anyone considering buying a set, please be aware that they are for race/track use only. In order to fit them you need to physically remove the side stand as the gear lever bracket mounts directly in its place. There are no plans to release a road going version.

https://shop.alpharacing.com/shop/i...word=K67&inc_subcat=0&sort=1a&max_display=70&

That's pretty short sighted of them IMO. From a business perspective.

Re: alpha Racing

How do they compare to Bonamicci or HP4 rearsets?

alpha Racing

That's pretty short sighted of them IMO. From a business perspective.

To be honest they are probably not that bothered given that they only really produce race parts.

got bonamici on my gen3,very well made,certainly not the cheapest,but up there with the best quality wise.

I have never used Bonamici rearsets and I certainly wouldn?t buy HP rearsets again as BMW do not sell spare parts for them.
So if you drop a bike with HP rearsets and damage one side do you need to buy a whole new set (both sides) to carry out the repair?

HP Rearsets

So if you drop a bike with HP rearsets and damage one side do you need to buy a whole new set (both sides) to carry out the repair?

HP rearsets are sold as ?left? and ?right? sides. You can?t buy individual spare parts for them, so if you do crash you would need to buy an entire replacement side which makes them extremely expensive. I found this out the hard way and would personally never buy a set again.

Have any other exhaust companies released exhausts for the Gen 4 yet?

The only part that is individually replaceable, is the pegs, and not from BMW unless part of a side as Ryan says

Anybody managed to find any nice tank pads and/or tank grips?

Techspec snakeskin has been my favourite tank grip on my last 2 bikes.

Stompgrips

Stompgrips will be available from their U.S. website within the next couple of weeks. When I last spoke to them, they stated that they would be available in black and clear versions.

Re: Stompgrips

The last set of stomp grips I had (about 7 years ago) were very abrasive and wrecked my leathers! Are they any less harsh these days?

Back