What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

New BMW tinted high screen arrived earlier, will get it fitted later on.

Do some before and after pics Jas!

All done and it looks good, I'm happy. Compared to the MRA it definitely has a higher pitch on the dome/bubble, so can see it giving better wind deflection for sure. At nearly 4 times the price of the MRA I should bloody well hope so! The quality and fit and finish of the BMW screen is something else too. Sorry, not able to post pics, Postimage seems to be down for maintenance.

its all about where the wind is deflected too, might hit you straight in the face now, be interesting to see how it fairs.

Yes, will see how it goes. The MRA was hitting me in the face and I was getting a real neck workout at higher speeds, so hopefully this new one does the trick.

I know what you mean ampj8

I'm a fan of Pirelli bike tyres in general. My Gen 4 came with K3s and I'm liking them a lot. I notice they are significantly better than the K3s that came with my Gen 1 all those years ago - much better in the cold/wet, although obviously not the conditions they are designed for.

All done and it looks good, I'm happy. Compared to the MRA it definitely has a higher pitch on the dome/bubble, so can see it giving better wind deflection for sure. At nearly 4 times the price of the MRA I should bloody well hope so! The quality and fit and finish of the BMW screen is something else too. Sorry, not able to post pics, Postimage seems to be down for maintenance.

Looks a lot better too imho. More racy with a taller bubble but a bit narrower. I find that good for supporting the body when you sit up but not getting your head knocked about so much. But then I'm a shortass :frown-new:

Hi all
I took delivery of my m sport at the start of the month and have not stopped buying for it :)
Following added -
M sport - wheel axle protection front and swinging arm
Bmw dark tinted screen
M sport front rear sets
M sport bobbins
M sport levers and guards
Tank pad
End can from bmw
Gb racing engine covers
Think that?s it for the time been and I have still not had bike out of garage.

Hi all
I took delivery of my m sport at the start of the month and have not stopped buying for it :)
Following added -
M sport - wheel axle protection front and swinging arm
Bmw dark tinted screen
M sport front rear sets
M sport bobbins
M sport levers and guards
Tank pad
End can from bmw
Gb racing engine covers
Think that?s it for the time been and I have still not had bike out of garage.

Nice spec!

Forgot rad and oil guards and rear seat cowl from list.
What have you got and what toys you have on it ?

i too use the drip feed tactic.
and ive been known to say ive found the item at a massive reduction !
then misplace the invoice haha

Haven?t got mine yet but I have a major problem in that the mrs thinks that she can match what I spend so gotta be really careful that the true price is never mentioned.

The extras I?m hoping to get are

The Akro system
Seat Cowl
Rad and oil cooler guard

Haven?t got mine yet but I have a major problem in that the mrs thinks that she can match what I spend so gotta be really careful that the true price is never mentioned.

The extras I?m hoping to get are

The Akro system
Seat Cowl
Rad and oil cooler guard

Seat cowl and Evotech guards won't be a problem but if you can find a way of sneaking a full Akra system through the bank account without her spotting it I'm all ears - going to be bloody expensive in your house if she's going to match that....:greedy_dollars:

i'm sensing shoes with red soles....Mrs tells me that they dont come cheap! +1 on letting us know how u get it past her though!

Full Akra system and carbon can
42c853895eb078f099e8fdb90ad79872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! How good does it sound?

Sounds awesome but I?ve got an engine warning light on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back