What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TFT Screen Protection

Gen 4 TFT screen protection arrived in the post today from Bonamici Racing and BMW.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Has anyone bought the Puig screen?
?72 is far cheaper than the BMW option.
they do a carbon look one. Would be interested to see how that looks.

Quite. Can?t imagine anything coming from there for the foreseeable future. Bloody nightmare for them.

speedycom stopped dealing with bonamici because bonamici suck regardless of corona.

Rich stop doing burnouts! Lol good choice sir... be my choice too!

I?ve been really impressed with the K3s that came on that bike. Could be tempted by the S22 when it comes to changing

Demon Tweaks competitive on tyres?
Not sure..Visorshop and Oponeo are my two choices normally, I like VS as they answer the phone when you call them, great service and choices...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I?ve been really impressed with the K3s that came on that bike. Could be tempted by the S22 when it comes to changing

I fancy the k3?s but I don?t like much they bent under braking and turning then have to catch the bike when releasing brakes.
For that I prefer the Michelin?s or better the Dunlop?s Sportsmart TT or the gp racer series. A it different stiffness feels to my taste more consistent at the situation I mentioned.

Pirelli are similar to k3 with more flexible carcass but that is own riding feel and taste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back