What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alpha Racing Steering Lock Stops

So much better to have some 'bolted' in place IMO.

I agree. These ones are extremely well made and the notches for the fork tubes to butt against in the event of a crash are a really good design feature. They are expensive but they are significantly more robust than anything else available at the moment. That and they are definitely an improvement on the previous version which you just secured to the frame with adhesive and would occasionally fall off.

Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

R&G is nowhere near Alpha quality. Alpha has special notch for fork tubes, that potentially can minimize damage.

image.png

It?s a set of lock stops mate, not rearsets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lock Stops

In my opinion any lock stops are better than nothing especially if your using the bike on track. I?m fairly certain my last set saved my forks from any significant crash damage.

Just purchased some Gilles rearsets, hoping i can lower the pegs slightly now or at least adjust them just that little bit so the shift feels better.

Don?t know if you would class it as something for the gen 4 but I bought it for the gen 4
08529D59-D5E0-4968-917C-680D5199EDBF.jpg

If a kin get the voice control to work wae the Scottish accent we will be champion

Daz

I tried to connect my Midlands headset kit to the Gen 4 yesterday but couldn't get it to pair. It's quite a few years old now so maybe it's not compatible

Gilles rearsets arrived today, not long to fit them and now with a bit of fine adjustment ive got the gear lever perfect. New chain adjusters arriving tomorrow hopefully and a Austin Racing end can also arriving this week.

Thats it for now then, next purchase will be luggage holders as I'm in the process of planning a 3 night tour of scotland for september so i can stretch the bikes legs a bit and have some nice bike time by myself, ending the 3 nights in edinburgh where my wife and kids are going to meet me for 2 nights before we then head back home, me racing them on the train haha

Light tech. They came today so I'll fit them over the weekend hopefully with the end can.

Mine arrived today too. They have been on order for a few weeks from Reactive Parts.

Spent 8 hours on the bike today. My backside is obviously getting used to the M Sport seat.
I tested out the new Gilles rearsets I?d fitted the day before. I?m not sure what I was expecting but they feel WAY bettter than the stock ones. The rear brake is easier to use, and the gear selection feels much more positive.

I?m loving this bike more every time I use it.

Hpk discs delivered today, they have black centre though as this is what the bsb teams prefer. I quite liked the gold

Back