What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

I doubt it’ll cost someone their job...

Should know better than to post something out with “the rules” on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some goodies have arrived today :)
1-censored.jpg

2.jpg

Wow.
I just got from them the fork level ring :)

Re: 2D Potentiometer

To save a load of time can you please explain what this does and how it fits. Is it for the front damper ?
Cheers

Bbb its just the fork travel indicator. The posh zip tie.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

What have you bought for the gen4?

Exact! It is the same. I bought one and though it would come in a set of two! But no! Only one came!
Quite posh
Very posh

But in truth you only need one to check fork travel.
They say it don’t matter which side. Probably I will put it on the right because my bike being used for all, uses the side stand so in the right it is better to check in between sessions. Normally I don’t have a stand for track days.

Zip tie? Or posh?

I’ve just had the BMR rad and oil guard arrive by post, with no install instructions.
Should there be any, or is it a piece of cake to install?

I’ve just had the BMR rad and oil guard arrive by post, with no install instructions.
Should there be any, or is it a piece of cake to install?

Assuming that you mean BMW, it does not come with fitting instructions. The instructions are on AIR, which is a tad inconvenient if you need them and do not work at a BMW Motorrad dealer. The rad guard is relatively straightforward to install. I understand that the oil cooler would also be relatively straightforward to install if you notice the cunningly hidden bag of metal clips that I didn't. However, cable ties can also be quite effective.

Assuming that you mean BMW, it does not come with fitting instructions. The instructions are on AIR, which is a tad inconvenient if you need them and do not work at a BMW Motorrad dealer. The rad guard is relatively straightforward to install. I understand that the oil cooler would also be relatively straightforward to install if you notice the cunningly hidden bag of metal clips that I didn't. However, cable ties can also be quite effective.

I spoke to the dealer and they?ve emailed me a PDF installation Guide. Hopefully all ready to for now.

Latest posts

Back