What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What have you bought for the gen4?

25e93513b23ca48b3937cf3ee081076e.plist

TechSpec X-Line traction pads.
Feel totally different to the previous generation ?Snake Skin? material. Almost like an abrasive neoprene

Last edited:
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Do they do clear ones? I hate these massive slabs of black.

I got my new Austin racing slip on yesterday. Took two mins to fit. Sounds lovely now. Loads of nice pops and bangs on the overrun

Yes but still no idea how to upload on here

Being a premier member you can upload directly.....hit the tree icon for inserting image within comment box and upload.

I'm currently on my phone so insure if I can do it. I've just clicked it and seems I don't have the app. I've had similar issues trying to put a pic up as my tab thing

I'm currently on my phone so insure if I can do it. I've just clicked it and seems I don't have the app. I've had similar issues trying to put a pic up as my tab thing
Ah, highly recommend Tapatalk the forum app for mobiles. Easy to upload then.

- Alex

When I try to post a pic on tappatalk its telling me I need to pay for subscription to it, is this correct.?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

When I try to post a pic on tappatalk its telling me I need to pay for subscription to it, is this correct.?

I don't know if they changed it. I've had pro a while and never paid a subscription

- Alex

Yes I didn't have chance to take it off yet. Wanted to get it on so I could go to work on it.

Its not to bad at all on tickover, in fact I measured it with my phone and it was very similar to stock. Sounds lovely when running, it also feels a bit more responsive now.

I'll try and video it and put it on here later when I get home.

I'm going to see how I like it with just the slip on for now. Next upgrade may be the full system but I do feel that will be to loud. My issue is I work shifts and leave at 5am some weeks so I don't want to upset the neighbours to much. However this one does come with a bung

Back