What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

So far its been GB Racing engine casing protection and R&G tail, tank carbon fibre protection including exhaust protection9D7BE297-3FE7-47C4-97A1-066A44709E2A.jpeg990E5C5E-B938-4847-BFA8-4D620A1E71AB.jpeg

Gilles rearsets arrived today, not long to fit them and now with a bit of fine adjustment ive got the gear lever perfect. New chain adjusters arriving tomorrow hopefully and a Austin Racing end can also arriving this week.

Thats it for now then, next purchase will be luggage holders as I'm in the process of planning a 3 night tour of scotland for september so i can stretch the bikes legs a bit and have some nice bike time by myself, ending the 3 nights in edinburgh where my wife and kids are going to meet me for 2 nights before we then head back home, me racing them on the train haha

Hi Ste, did you end up getting luggage holders?What did you get , any good?
l?m searching trying to see what tail luggage l can get so can carry some stuff when away for a few days

So far its been GB Racing engine casing protection and R&G tail, tank carbon fibre protection including exhaust protectionView attachment 5398View attachment 5399

Looks good Tom , got same (well my second bike after rejecting first due to problems)looking at bits , so trying to look at new screen , is yours MRA or other , axle protectors & bobbins & rear paddock stand & think might go for exhaust protector as yours looks good, the list just goes on & on ...:lemo:

Hi Ste, did you end up getting luggage holders?What did you get , any good?
l?m searching trying to see what tail luggage l can get so can carry some stuff when away for a few days
Hello. Yes I got the hepco and Becker. Not used it yet but I've fitted it and although its ugly its a great piece of kit and solid. Loads of handy slots and holes for securing your luggage to

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hello. Yes I got the hepco and Becker. Not used it yet but I've fitted it and although its ugly its a great piece of kit and solid. Loads of handy slots and holes for securing your luggage to

hi cheers Ste, must admit does look bit ugly ...but solid , l?ve been looking at sw-motech for saddle bags but a canny bit more than hepco & becker or rear socket bag from bmw but thats expensive & not sure how secure

hi cheers Ste, must admit does look bit ugly ...but solid , l?ve been looking at sw-motech for saddle bags but a canny bit more than hepco & becker or rear socket bag from bmw but thats expensive & not sure how secure
These are solid. They are held by a bolt on the rear and also the key lock on the front. I'm not using mine till September and ill always have my bag on the back so I won't really see it.

Just took delivery of an l74 quick change kit, rear wheel swop is a pain especially when trying not to scratch the wheels.

Just took delivery of an l74 quick change kit, rear wheel swop is a pain especially when trying not to scratch the wheels.
Nice ! Show it when you fit it in curious.

Did you choose upgrade to Brembo caliper option ?

I got the l74 caliper I do have a brembo caliper in the garage though will have a look at how they compare, it looks a very good bit of kit, I had a fast Frank setup on my zx10 years back this looks miles better. I was going to get a Harris conversion but l74 knocked this one out cheaper as it was his demonstrator one.

I got the l74 caliper I do have a brembo caliper in the garage though will have a look at how they compare, it looks a very good bit of kit, I had a fast Frank setup on my zx10 years back this looks miles better. I was going to get a Harris conversion but l74 knocked this one out cheaper as it was his demonstrator one.
Make sure to torque it properly ! Friend of Lee lost it at Donny 2 months ago in hairpin :)

Hi Vince sorry about the late reply. The Screen is a BMW part and ill be getting the axle protectors in a bit. I have got the pannier brackets for my held soft luggage, ready for a trip to the alps next summer if we are able to travel next year.

Hi Vince sorry about the late reply. The Screen is a BMW part and ill be getting the axle protectors in a bit. I have got the pannier brackets for my held soft luggage, ready for a trip to the alps next summer if we are able to travel next year.

Hi Tom , no worries , l?ve just got a MRA double screen literally today :lemo: , not sorted panniers yet , ordered axle bobbins , so getting there. Yeah we can but hope , something to look forward to for sure.

Back