What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gen 4 Parts

Went to the bike show Saturday and ordered some Gilles rearsets, clipons. R&G Carbon tank protector and frame/boot guards.
Also ordered this lid which I love
IMG-20191123-121224.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG-20191123-121231.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also got a dark visor for the lid that they wouldn't throw in for nothing. Jeez normally £99, got it half price.

Saved about £350 on them all.

Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

@TheGodFather.....What did u think of the R&G carbon tail protection pads??

Went to the bike show Saturday and ordered some Gilles rearsets, clipons. R&G Carbon tank protector and frame/boot guards.
Also ordered this lid which I love
IMG-20191123-121224.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG-20191123-121231.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also got a dark visor for the lid that they wouldn't throw in for nothing. Jeez normally £99, got it half price.

Saved about £350 on them all.

Very much doubt you’ll be disappointed with the Gilles, got some on mine and they’re lovely.

@TheGodFather.....What did u think of the R&G carbon tail protection pads??

They looked fine. I didn't get them as they are going on track fairings, I'm not worried about damage on the tail section. But the tank I want to protect as much as possible.

I noticed that BMW don't have an official tank pad for the Gen4....is everyone else using the older ones?

I noticed that BMW don't have an official tank pad for the Gen4....is everyone else using the older ones?

Above posts I posted the Motografix one. It covers very well imo all the way up to the gas cap. Also to the sides.

Think bmw comes with one soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonamici dashboard case.
I've got one of these on order, I don't think a screen protector is going to do much good in an off.

i dont suppose you do really,but the alpha cable,compared to the o/e is about 1/4 of the thickness (the outer,no idea about the actual cable).

i dont suppose you do really,but the alpha cable,compared to the o/e is about 1/4 of the thickness (the outer,no idea about the actual cable).
How often do you really use clutch once you're out of pit?

What is the advantage of thinner cable?

yep true,and from a general perspective,prob no real advantage in the real world,but if we start to pull at that string,theres not a huge amount of things we buy or replace that are really needed,but lets not go there haha

but,it's a hell of lot easier to route,more flexible and takes up less space around the lever+routing area.not something i'd replace off the bat,but if it did need replacing,or i had dropped the engine/was doing work under the tank,i'd swap it out (have,do,did)

have no idea about it's internal integrity though,wether it's a better/stronger cable or not.

Back