What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

50% weight reduction, give or take a few ounces here or there.. I posted that up last year I weighed the OE and it was circa 13kg (29 lbs) versus 6.5kg on a Ti system (14.5 lbs).

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

That exhaust looks great, what's the weight saving?

I've just fitted the MRA double bubble
20220704-165643.jpg

you selling the OEM one by any chance?

Can't fault them yet except maybe a couple of more notches on the minus side for my long legs. Feel sturdy, will jump all over them when fitted.

?160- 3 week delivery

I have an OEM one you can have.

Thanks Sneldog. Appreciate the reply and offer.

Found one on eBay from TAS taken off a new bike. ?40 delivered. Mint. That'll do the job.

M - Lever guards

Lightech levers (pimple grips on lever)

M4 headers

Akra shorty end can

GB racing covers - full set

M Smoked tall screen

Bonamici rearsets

Lightech frame sliders

Ilmberger carbon Belly pan

Ilmberger carbon winglets

Alpha racing chain adjusters

TWM - quick release fuel cap

EVOTECH - tail tidy (though I might change this for TST)

Still to buy:

EVOTECH radiator guards (standard do not fit with new belly pan)
Racetorx thumb brake kit (keeping the ABS and foot brake)
Alpha racing quickshifter

TAS milwaukee airbrushed paint job

Re: Gen 4 Parts

My gen 4 came with a full arrow system fitted, sounds unreal. The garage I?ve bought it from says it?s been mapped to take the system, it seems to have been.
It also came with a full ilmberger carbon lower fairing and carbon piece under the seat cowl. I wouldn?t have went down the carbon route, simply because it?s expensive but I couldn?t help myself and I?ve bought carbon everything. All the black plastic parts are now gunna be carbon. I?m really impressed with the ilmberger stuff, the silky bags that each part comes in is a very nice touch.

Re: Gen 4 Parts

My gen 4 came with a full arrow system fitted, sounds unreal. The garage I?ve bought it from says it?s been mapped to take the system, it seems to have been.
It also came with a full ilmberger carbon lower fairing and carbon piece under the seat cowl. I wouldn?t have went down the carbon route, simply because it?s expensive but I couldn?t help myself and I?ve bought carbon everything. All the black plastic parts are now gunna be carbon. I?m really impressed with the ilmberger stuff, the silky bags that each part comes in is a very nice touch.

Please can you look at your radiator and tell me what radiator cover you have fitted? I couldn't get the OEM Guards to fit once i fitted my Ilmberger belly pan

I've got the BMW stock rad guards and the Ilmberger full (road) belly pan. They fit Perfectly. You do need to fit the belly pan from the front of the bike first. It helps if you have the front wheel raised (or removed) for extra wriggle movement. Locate the four fasteners around the rad very loose to start, then work backwards. The four fasteners around the rad are the hardest to locate. Unless your belly pan fixings are slightly out?

I've got the BMW stock rad guards and the Ilmberger full (road) belly pan. They fit Perfectly. You do need to fit the belly pan from the front of the bike first. It helps if you have the front wheel raised (or removed) for extra wriggle movement. Locate the four fasteners around the rad very loose to start, then work backwards. The four fasteners around the rad are the hardest to locate. Unless your belly pan fixings are slightly out?

That's strange - my guards were never attached to the rad but were attached to the inner plate sort of thing - you see a few for sale on ebay. I couldn't see where to reclip my OEM guards to, am I missing something?

I had the rad guards fitted from new. They just clip in I believe. The belly pan just replaces the black plastic bits either side of the rad. Straight swap. Nothing else needs to be removed.

BMW OEM Radiator Guards

The OEM BMW radiator guards simply attach via mounting clips to the inner black fairings as pictured in the eBay link in Post #573. That said they aren?t particularly good, but they are cheap and better than nothing.

Re: BMW OEM Radiator Guards

The OEM BMW radiator guards simply attach via mounting clips to the inner black fairings as pictured in the eBay link in Post #573. That said they aren?t particularly good, but they are cheap and better than nothing.

Thats true - When you buy the Ilmberger belly pan you also get 2 nice carbon upper parts - wind deflectors I think they are called. If you fit these they go in the place of the OEM mounting in post #573 which means you now cannot fit the OEM part. Does anybody have the same? I am not at home to send pics and I have scoured the net and Ilmberger site and there are no images of these!

Screenshot_20220723-091856_Gallery.jpg
These bits? As I said, I've got the Ilmberger belly pan for the standar exhaust. No need to remove or modify anything. It fits straight on to a standard bike.

View attachment 6484
These bits? As I said, I've got the Ilmberger belly pan for the standar exhaust. No need to remove or modify anything. It fits straight on to a standard bike.

No bud not these bits. you need to go underneath the lights above the front mudguard. It's basically you get carbon bits of the top half of the OEM inner fairing bit that holds the OEM rad guard.

Back