What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

ieP8y20.jpg

Bought the M Performance Axle protectors and fitted them. To my surprise, they’re made by Gilles Tooling and have the logo on the side. At least I know it’s a quality product.

It's made from aluminium, haven't took it apart yet to see how thick the screen is. I had one on order but after two months I gave up waiting. I got it off eBay which came from Latvia in under a week. Plus he dropped the price by £30 :) he's showing one left.

Re: Bonamici

I’m very tempted to order one of these as I dread to think what the cost of a replacement TFT screen is from BMW.
Replacement dash is about 1200€
If you plan to track the bike I would not hesitate to get one!

It says FOOT PEGS in the title...not rearsets. And whilst it says blurb about footpeg *system* in the description, I think you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting rearsets.

It says FOOT PEGS in the title...not rearsets. And whilst it says blurb about footpeg *system* in the description, I think you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting rearsets.

Well they’ll be refunding me because it’s not what the description says. I don’t know how the adjustable pegs work they’re describing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back