My first BMW ...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elchapoRR

Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally bought my first BMW, a 17 S1000RR Sport. It's been a dream bike for many years and one I never thought I'd be fortunate enough to be able to own.

Happy to be on the forum and look forward sharing some photos soon.

Well done mate, looks superb, you're going to enjoy riding that. What were you on before?

Welcome to the forum, congratulations on your new RR and many thanks for supporting the forum [emoji4]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have a fantastic summer ahead of you on two wheels [emoji41]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum, thankyou for your support, and congratulations on your new bike. What sort of riding will you be doing?

Well done mate, looks superb, you're going to enjoy riding that. What were you on before?

Thanks Mac.

I had a 14 Triumph Street Triple, which I had from new and reluctantly sold it around this time last year. I started looking again in November and kept my eye on what was coming and going and luckily this came up for sale last month.

The previous owner had the full titanium system put on, which is a lovely addition & I've changed the OEM screen for an MRA double bubble.

Last edited:
Thanks Oli

emoji41.png

Thanks Soof.

I'm a fair weather rider, so mostly the odd commute to work, but mainly ride with a few friends in the evenings. Got a trip planned to the Breacon Beacons next month, which will be fun to see how comfortable she is on longer rides.

I've got a questions regarding my exhaust... not sure if there is a specific link / mid pipe available for it? There's more than likely a post on this topic somewhere on the forum already?

Back