Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Hi all, after wanting one for years I've finally got an S1000RR ! it's a black 2012 sport model that was 1 owner from new, with full BMW history , I've only had it 2 weeks and am currently in the middle of fitting an AC schnitzer bar conversion
(What a ball ache) just coming off a 2013 tuono V4r, I miss the noise but I am very much looking forward to making the RR my own with a few choice accessories etc !

Welcome!
I had a 2011 Tuono V4 and then a 2015 S1000RR which I still have, I have also just got an S1000XR too.

Have a great summer [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Will be interesting to hear your feedback on the AC handlebar conversion in due course.
What made you decide on a full bar conversion straight away rather than multi-adjustable clip-ons?
What mods do you have planned next?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have a fantastic summer ahead of you onboard your new steed [emoji41]

- Oli

Thanks guys, I decided on the bar conversion by chance ? It was on eBay for a decent price but I made him a cheeky offer , so ended up with the complete kit for ?200 ! Couldn't really say no to them at that price, as I loved the riding position of the tuono , but was wanting to get back on something reliable and more "superbike", funny you should mention adjustable clip ons, I purchased a set of Gilles Vario bars on eBay but there were parts missing, and then the schnitzer kit landed in my lap ! I can already confirm they are a PAIN in the arse to fit , I definitely don't think I need anymore power, but I do have a carbon fetish so there will be much woven goodness to adorn my new toy , would like some ti headers too ? But I'm in no rush, I think it's definitely the best bike Ive ever owned

Back