Gixer Gone..S1000RR in!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixer Rob

Reaction score
well Ive only gone and done it !!!!!!
done a deal on this today against my K8 thou...its a 2011 from Williams BMW in Manchester....
hoping to collect it next Tuesday or Thursday depending on weather...
I was still in two minds what to do,,Id got a very good deal on a 2012 gixer thou from the guys at Redcar and it was a heart verses head dilema....until i rode the S1000RR....now i could do a detailed review but its easier and quicker (one fingered typer) to just say......FOOKIN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so...just snaps on my phone so far.......
tail tidy and Akro can fitted for when i collect it

photo-72_zps372fbc09.jpg

photo-9_zps94676470.jpg

photo-8_zps9351232f.jpg

s1000rr2_zpsb5a93845.jpg

Hopper link=topic=1452.msg13782#msg13782 date=1348345259 said:
Thunder Grey are the fastest 8)
what is this madness you speak of Russ? Oops yeah yours is faster lol
Oh welcome along mate!

Told you you'd love it,i loved my k7 thou especially after the ktech forks and wp rear race shock but once i rode the s1kr i knew it was for me,next mod for me will be sorting the soft front end and getting the rear re valved and get the shim stack sorted.. ;)

loving it Buzz!!!!! sadly its made me realise how much I was wrestling the K8 around corners.....
spent last sunday up around Snake Pass, learning to trust the ABS and traction control.... ;D
it just tips in so easily and feels really stable......
first mods going to be exhaust.....prob going to go for Racefit Growler 2 full system......
might get few little carbon bits from NEC show if anything tempts me..

few pics....
3 S1000RR's and a Speed Triple

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

Ill see you up the bike show as im on the hunt for new leathers and shoei lid....id go for a austin racing cut and shut or a austin racing full system... ;)

Back