RS2E V2019 ECU REMAP Review

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't go for the Competition map unless I was racing.

Glad you're happy. I will be going back to them for my next map for sure!

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Can I just ask how do you know what has been done without the bike being on a dyno. Like to check correct fueling and timing and is it running right?

Sounds a great service...But how do you know it is running correct?

just interested as previously always had bikes and cars set up on dynos.. Looked at web site and looks interesting just wanted to know a bit more

Cheers lads.

It was that video of the bike sounding like an R1 that made me want the C version lol.

Anyway Ive made the right decision for track-days road riding. I just got back from 3 days in Cartagena and the bike was feeling/ running like a dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never dyno'd mine. I just overtake all other Gen3's at the track on the straights, so it must be doing something. It also feels different in every situation. Especially in the 6-8000 rpm region.

Exhaust is clean so its running leaner than stock.

7000 miles and I have no concerns.

They tune it on their own bike.

Last edited:
Never dyno'd mine. I just overtake all other Gen3's at the track on the straights, so it must be doing something.

challenge accepted :victorious: :)

Mapping

Unless your running Superstock lap times then you may be best off avoiding the split throttle bodies offered in the C variant for the Gen 4. You essentially have to run zero traction control and rely entirely on the split cylinders to achieve a similar effect.

Can I just ask how do you know what has been done without the bike being on a dyno. Like to check correct fueling and timing and is it running right?

Sounds a great service...But how do you know it is running correct?

just interested as previously always had bikes and cars set up on dynos.. Looked at web site and looks interesting just wanted to know a bit more

My understanding is that when you ship them your ECU they can see the values of how your bike has been running etc..
Then together with what Alex said above.
Either way, its miles better IMO than a Bren, which appeared to be one of my only other handful of options.

Oh yeah forgot to say I got that non OEM moto unger gps lap timer thing that RS2E recommended and enabled.

Tried it last week for the first time and works well [emoji108][emoji108]

8368cb00df7bf106d560a12d648412b3.jpg

How much do they charge approximately (gen3)?

?612 euros + ?140 priority DHL shipping return.
Think you can send it cheaper, if your happy to wait a couple of weeks etc.

Did you mod the throttle?

I wish I had, but I didn?t know that was an option!
Way cheaper than buying the alpha racing quick action throttle and get to keep the heated grips!

Just read through this thread!

I was gearing up for getting a map done at CROWE with the RCK3......its ?750

Sounds like this will come in cheaper though as long as there would be no customs/VAT when it comes back (can anyone confirm?)

If im honest the audible TC is drawing me massively just for the sound. Im a trackdayer so only there for a laugh.

I currently ride on Slick & -3 on track......that means no wheelie control.

If i get the RS2e is wheelie control active in all modes?

I dont care if i do a laptime slower. I get the enjoyment of lifting the front and feeling like a pilot for a few seconds haha.

Id probably not want the RS2e if it was too intervening. (I dont mind the tiniest amount of WC if there was no other option)

Lastly the quick action throttle.......do or dont?

Feels like it could be a little too much or does everyone only have positives about it ?

You have a Gen3 so the options and ability are more limited than the current ECU, you want to look at this table. And know there is only and R map and S map (Race and Street)

csm_www.rs2e.de_RaceMap_FunctionTable_K46MUE2_3_v2022_EN_44c5f99d29.png

They make the throttle 54 degrees, its way easier to get to full throttle and the ECU is configured to open the throttle in a more predictable way.

csm_RS2E_Prinzipskizze_e-Gas_3bf76b9f27.jpg

I would get the R map if i went RS2e

Does anyone know if the CROWE RCK3 mapping can do the audible TC
I am not sure if that is available from him for the K46. Deffo best to ask him. Would value any insight.

Back