PCV Autotune best practices

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good guide on how to tune Trims via autotune (apart from Dynojet's video on youtube)

Im trying to tune one on my KTM on roads and occasionally get +20 values in 2% throttle 6k-7k RPM range. I do run 2 wide band sensors and they work properly. Rest of trim table looks reasonable to me.

its been a few years since ive had an auto tune on a bike. i had one on my MV Brutale 1090rr. all i can suggest is giving dynojetuk a call they were very helpfull to me and walked me through the setting up. worth a call. :)

I would say that anything occasional should be dismissed.

Especially at small openings.

- Alex

I would say that anything occasional should be dismissed.

Especially at small openings.

- Alex
Am I correct in understanding that to dismiss that, I just clear value in this exact cell, but still apply a trim map overall, right ?

This is what I get per cylinder.

2sbx4ys.jpg

5cgjnm.jpg

Dynojet actually doesn't recommend setting up Target AFRs in 2% column due to reversion of the exhaust in YouTube video. Maybe I should listen to them...

In PCV Autotune when I was using it in the first runs I was allowing only 5% of adjustment to be done with Autotune. I would always check for weird changes at the end. I did ask Dynojet to sent me an AFR map that they recommend and start from there. Mine also was made gear depended.

Back