New to BMW

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcleod72

Reaction score
Just picked up my first S1000RR, gen 3 with HP4 wheels and full akro exhaust. Completely standard apart from that.

Any recommendations for it?

cheers

Hi it?s a great bike, I put heavier bar-ends on mine to stop the vibrations which worked well. I bought them from this forum. As a road bike there don?t need any thing really, but it?s always good to bling them up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi it?s a great bike, I put heavier bar-ends on mine to stop the vibrations which worked well. I bought them from this forum. As a road bike there don?t need any thing really, but it?s always good to bling them up!

Thanks, I see how I get on

I second these, I?ve had them for 2yrs with no sign of corrosion and easy to fit.

Preynol, how did you fit yours ?... I just used small cable ties looped through the core fins... perfect fit .. I'm up for spending money but could never see the point on blowing 100 odd quid on something you seldom if ever look at.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Preynol, how did you fit yours ?... I just used small cable ties looped through the core fins... perfect fit .. I'm up for spending money but could never see the point on blowing 100 odd quid on something you seldom if ever look at.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Same just cable ties. To be honest the rad was so snug a fit that I considered just leaving it wedged in.

Just picked up my first S1000RR, gen 3 with HP4 wheels and full akro exhaust. Completely standard apart from that.

Any recommendations for it?

cheers

I'm no too far from you and work in Warrington, if you need any help with the bike let me know.

Back