Jerez ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sherry park is very nice,nice bar a very good pool area,short drive into town (5mins),or a nice evenings stroll,or jerez hotel+spa,situated on the same road as sherry park,but about 1/2 mile up (away from town)so can be a long walk into town,bar is ok,pool is good and has a spa suprisingly enough ;).

rooms are nice enough,but if i was to choose,i'd go sherry park everytime,better breakfast,buffet style as with spa hotel,but also has an omellete station for your hot stuff. prices are about the same for both.

I would support FE folks. 20mins drive to see a boring Spanish city is bearable. FE folks get $ on hotels as well.

how do you mean support FE? surely doing the trackday with them is supporting them isn't it?.

As for a boring city,suppose thats all relative isn't it

sherry park is very nice,nice bar a very good pool area,short drive into town (5mins),or a nice evenings stroll,or jerez hotel+spa,situated on the same road as sherry park,but about 1/2 mile up (away from town)so can be a long walk into town,bar is ok,pool is good and has a spa suprisingly enough ;).

rooms are nice enough,but if i was to choose,i'd go sherry park everytime,better breakfast,buffet style as with spa hotel,but also has an omellete station for your hot stuff. prices are about the same for both.

I thought The Sherry Park was good value.

No omelette bar at the Spa?.........I'm writing to NL as we speak...."unhappy of Holyhead".......:D

how do you mean support FE? surely doing the trackday with them is supporting them isn't it?.

As for a boring city,suppose thats all relative isn't it
As I understand they get better rates and hence lower prices for consumers the more people stay in the hotels of their choice.

but if you look at how much they charge for suplements i.e. extra nights,single occupancy,taking a partner,it works out more expensive than booking your yourself (same as track sense tbh),which is prob why FE give you options for tracktime only etc to allow you some flexability

I thought The Sherry Park was good value.

No omelette bar at the Spa?.........I'm writing to NL as we speak...."unhappy of Holyhead".......:D

we aleays request sherry park for this reason :biggrin-new:

Agree with Scooby, once you book an extra night(or 2), and bring a partner, the supplements soon out weigh the initial good pricing, but that's not necessarily the reason why I might choose to stay somewhere different. Last
time in Mojacar we stayed in a little pensione, and it suited us well, the staff were more friendly, the cleaner didn't hassle us(clean towels tho), and having the occasional cigarette didn't freak them out. Smart hotels can be nice,
but it's good to change it up a bit too, and I don't think Kevin's business plan will suffer. I thought I'd found a place, but they didn't have vacancies on all the dates, we'll check out Sherry Park too, thanks.

Back