Tank extenders?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monners

Reaction score
Has anyone done this? It's not something I've seen on the BMW but I'm struggling to feel stable on the bike and moving around really poorly. I tried my Pani tank extender and it fits quite well in a Blue Peter kind of way! I immediately felt so much more natural sitting on the bike so really excited to give it a go. It basically extends the tank back to my natural seat position so I'm not sliding forward when braking and I can hook the tank easier when hanging off the bike. It looks a bit DIY because I didn't want to cut up the seat foam until I'd tested it all at Cadwell on the weekend.

atTX79dYQseVlg1IVpYh1g.jpgHkZv6F0+SpGZCZzg1lAL5g.jpgdX631FXxSQ28ATo%%QGD6g.jpgjOMHwYEHRfmvGAKaS5E2XQ.jpgDUf%ttCESsCR8ZLgsAj3Kw.jpg

Last edited:
I've got this tank cover which is extended but unfortunately I don't know who makes it. I bought the fairing set like this and believe it might be an old TT set as it's all in race carbon.
022e5d8b8a29c7ca8db77a1da14b2f5a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ice valley used carbonin i think (pretty sure thats what mine where)

Back