Keeping your gear smelling fresh ideas?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoranC1

Reaction score
anyone got a solution?

i have a dedicated 8ft wardrobe for my gear, its fits all my stuff which is handy, but i feel like it could do with a fresehen up.

anyone have any ways to freshen theyre gear or any things to put in the wardrobe?
ive tried that muc-off foam fresh but dont rate it.

00ba4f2d37b6c1499293eaedda56d304.jpg

The Motul stuff is great
Kills bacteria making it smell nice. I spray inside my leathers helmet and gloves boots
It?s [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
if your leathers etc are getting abit smelly (it's usually the fabric panels) make paste with bi-carb+water,rub into the panels,allow to dry and brush off/hoover it off.takes away the smell.

Anyone (or your wives) have any odur eater type products to hang in the wardrobe with the clothes?

My wife took my Scott scuffed smelly ( Lovely ) Black leathers suit from the garage when I was away and got them dry cleaned and leather treated and I now shine in the sun and look like something out of the Village people.
I was devastated, only go out at night now :redface-new:

My wife took my Scott scuffed smelly ( Lovely ) Black leathers suit from the garage when I was away and got them dry cleaned and leather treated and I now shine in the sun and look like something out of the Village people.
I was devastated, only go out at night now :redface-new:

Bring out the gimp [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk [emoji23]

Last edited:
I always make sure I wear a clean underlayer and that keeps the leathers smelling ok.

As for the helmet I never noticed it getting smelly even low it gets pretty sweaty on a track day.

Back