iom TT

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay4141

Reaction score
Who's going over for the TT this year? I'm heading over on the 27th.
Doing it on my own this time round

Had to give up my TT ticket this year. Mrs is expecting the first week in May so wouldn't be fair to go away for a week so soon.

im heading over with the missis and a few mates on 3rd june on our bikes. watch some bikes then get married on the 6th at peel castle then watch some more bikes and home on 11th :)

thank you, should be epic. it started out as a lets slip over there and have a quicky, now we have 50 plus guests and peel castle booked, luckily on the 6th which i think is a rest day. lol.

im heading over with the missis and a few mates on 3rd june on our bikes. watch some bikes then get married on the 6th at peel castle then watch some more bikes and home on 11th :)

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I actually proposed over there in 2007. Got down on one knee on fairy bridge. It was a strange sensation, people beeping and waving at the fairies, while I?m hoping she says yes. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I actually proposed over there in 2007. Got down on one knee on fairy bridge. It was a strange sensation, people beeping and waving at the fairies, while I’m hoping she says yes. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine said yes but we did have 150 people watching. lol

TSJEbx8.jpg

yeh i'm going on the Sthou again too , 3rd time , and cant wait :) :) going to stay and watch the racing down the south of the island on the Saturday too :)

just got back , mental stuff that's for sure :) gratz on the wedding also and you were lucky with the weather too on Thursday .

Back