Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ady

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just a brief introduction - been riding a '16 s1000rr for the past 3 years and have a deposit down on the new one (dependant on the delivery date!).
Been riding for 20+ years now, started many years ago on a yammy RXS100 that with a strong tail wind would hit 70.
First big bike was a Thundercat, followed by the R6 when that launched. Kept that for 4 years before trading up to an '03 R1 which I had for 13 years before trading in for the s1000.
Do most of my riding on the roads - I'll say it, I'm one of those people that only goes out at the weekends when the sun is out :unconscious:
I do the occasional track day - been to Cadwell and Donington a few times each.

Anyway that's me.
Ady.

Thank you for the intro post and a belated welcome to the forum from me [emoji846]

What has been your favourite experience board your Gen 3 RR, so far?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have a great year on two wheels ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Nothing wrong with riding in good/dry weather.. I have always hated rain or cold...it's miserable and pointless...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

When I was a kid I rode to work on a DT175 all year round for 4 years. I hated the winter. I'm now allergic to riding in the cold or rain.

Back