Leg bags

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephens1000rr

Reaction score
Hi all, I?m looking to purchase a leg bag and wondering if anyone could recommend some with links??

Many thanks
Stephen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leg bag? I didn't realise there was a new name for trousers?

dadfef0ebe072a810cf7d0356af36278.jpg

Don?t know what trousers you buy but aye..... lol

Didn?t realised this was the fashion police group LOL cheers for the input lmao

[emoji23] I can see the value in it Just not for me, There were stands of them at MotoMadrid so might have to look at European shops for it or scooter shops as that?s what most people run in Madrid so it?s hand for them.

I say into Europe... we are still in the EU yes??? Got bored of that one ages ago.... that?s another debate lol [emoji13]

Last edited:
[emoji23] I can see the value in it Just not for me, There were stands of them at MotoMadrid so might have to look at European shops for it or scooter shops as that?s what most people run in Madrid so it?s hand for them.

More just for travel light for the road racing over in northern Ireland here as backpack do my bap in And trying to shove everything in the pockets in a one piece suit is a nightmare lol will have a look mate thank you

I have a Held waist pack...but I'll be honest the Givi and Dainese leg pack looks less shit and more comfortable.

Apart from looking like something that might be worn in the Blue Oyster Club I'm not sure I'd want to crash with those leg bags strapped on?

Apart from looking like something that might be worn in the Blue Oyster Club I'm not sure I'd want to crash with those leg bags strapped on?

It will give you more corner speed on track, it?s like the leg dangle theory pre corner, just check out the track and depending what the predominant corner direction is wear it on that side pack it out with some foam padding and maybe a water bottle. Then the weight transfer will be better and no need to leg dangle pre corner = more time for set up [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji13]

Back