Greetings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecawa

Reaction score
Hi guys, greetings from Denmark.
bought my S1000RR two weeks ago. It's a 2013 model with just around 14.000 km the odo. It's my first bike which isn't a Suzuki, - and so far I'm so exited about the BMW. Only issue of concern is that it is crazy loud. From factory it came with the full akrapovic, and previous owner put in a new link pipe and a short Remus Hypercone. I wake up the entire area of South Copenhagen when I go to work in morning... Received a dBKiller for it yesterday, so will see if that will help. Otherwise the Akrapovic will go on again, I must admit though that I like the look of the short Remus under the footpeg. Hope to gain a lot of knowledge about the bike here. Talk to you later...

Pzf10lF

Pzf10lF.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR, your bike looks sweet!

I can imagine that short full system is extremely loud, must be entertaining when giving it the beans [emoji41]
Whilst a baffle will help, depending on how much quieter you want the bike to be you may end up wanting a full length silencer.

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum! I went from Suzuki to S1000RR a few years ago. The BMW is much better. I've got the Akropovic full system on my 2013 RR & I'm very happy with it.

Back