Paddock stands

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supersniper

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations for good paddock stands and where to get them at good prices. Dont want cheapo ones but the same time I dont want to remortgage

I have a Warrior front stand used in combo with an Abba stand, both perfect for work on bike and the wheels clearing the ground.

if i was buying new and money no issue,then i'd be getting some G-tec ones,same price as harris,but look better made,and a bit chunkier,plus have spindle+caliper holders built onto the fronts+rear.

i've got loads of different ones,harris,valtermoto,box ally ones(loads of different makes) and a few of the dodgey red ones,i bought a dodgey red under yoke one about 7 yrs ago for 40 quid,still gets used today in the garage

On the subject of paddock stands I have some I need to sell, as I no longer have the K1300S I used them with, and have Harris/Bursig stands for my current bikes. Can someone help me complete my eBay ad, by naming the different mounting types for the front stand. Both are shown in this link https://shop.constands.com/en/paddo...ock-stand-constands-falcone-i4010-45105-0.htm (this is not the stand I want rid of, just had a good pic of the two mountings).

The link shows one type on the stand, which is just one big bung, and the insert pic shows smaller double bung mountings... proper names would make me sound less stupid in the ad :)

Cheers

Rick

Last edited:
Back