2019 s1000rr delayed orders

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonbill10

Reaction score
Hi,having placed an order for a 2019 s1000rr a couple of months ago,I was given a delivery date of June 3rd,however yesterday I received a phone call saying that all orders have been put back to October /November this year.
Has anyone else had any news about their delivery dates?

Ah OK , I did a search to see if it had been covered but didn't see anything.
Thanks for your reply
Bob.

I was over at the dealer today and they’ve showed me the order with a delivery date of 26th June on it

I was over at the dealer today and they’ve showed me the order with a delivery date of 26th June on it

So,how does your dealer know their allocation?

When did you place your order?

Where in your dealers queue are you?

Have you been allocated a frame number?

Do you have a build date?

IMO,without those,it means nothing.

I think you will find that better news will be coming shortly.I believe BMW have been overwhelmed by the demand and are,at present,working out global allocations.
As far as I am aware,launch date is still June 2019 so,at least the demo bikes should appear in the showrooms(so book a test ride,and don't take it back!!).

So,how does your dealer know their allocation?

When did you place your order?

Where in your dealers queue are you?

Have you been allocated a frame number?

Do you have a build date?

IMO,without those,it means nothing.

You clearly know more than me...

I placed the order a week ago. Went in to see them on Wednesday and they showed me the order form off the system showing that the bike will be with the dealer on the 26th June. I don't think there's much more they can do until they're told otherwise.
For the record, I'm not saying I'll definitely get it then, I'm saying my order is showing on the system still for June delivery

BVG stating November deliveries in a recent Instagram post...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You clearly know more than me...

I placed the order a week ago. Went in to see them on Wednesday and they showed me the order form off the system showing that the bike will be with the dealer on the 26th June. I don't think there's much more they can do until they're told otherwise.
For the record, I'm not saying I'll definitely get it then, I'm saying my order is showing on the system still for June delivery

I hope you're right.It is certainly possible if your dealer hasn't sold many.

I hope you're right.It is certainly possible if your dealer hasn't sold many.

I was their 8th order but ones been cancelled already.
I asked in another post if dealers would be allocated a certain amount bit didn?t manage to get any answers.

I?ve heard people mention every month from June to November. It would be great if BMW would release a statement and clear things up but then they might shoot themselves in the foot if they do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back