It Begin's

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone out today... I headed up the Lochside to Tyndrum around 3pm... pretty much clear run in most places so was able to nick on..

Bike running sweet after Lamda sensor fitted, had that wee Drift 4k cam on, footage is excellent... the 3M pad is solid but I'll still fit a tether and that new Bell Race Star I can't speak highly enough of....the strap, separator tab and magnetic clip that holds the loose end is just the best and most secure on any helmet I've owned or tried on.

I'm all set for the season !
303a83c10bb7f6fe08581ca8d1b0bd14.jpg
994e131d98b010b98ec3cc4c5d54750b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Bike looks great! I've got the Bell race star too and its the best helmet ive owned.

Why do you keep the rear footrests fitted?

Bikes looking good mate , any salt on the roads ?
Cheers man, none that I could see...roads were fine..and a lot of bikes up Loch Lomondside today, me and the girls took my old dear up to the Inverbeg Inn for lunch weather was lovely..

Bike looks great! I've got the Bell race star too and its the best helmet ive owned.

Why do you keep the rear footrests fitted?
It's a cracking helmet. Non standard can mounts on to the OS one plus my youngest hops on now and again.

Hi Stuart,

Nice tidy garage too! Next time you are down in the home counties of England, could you pop over and sort my garage out to the same standard please? <grin>

I had a great ride on Saturday too around North Hampshire, was on the road for 8 am and stopped at a couple of dealers to book bikes in for services, buy a T shirt and stopped for brunch at Loomies. Really enjoyed my ride and got home at 12 noon with warm M7 tyres as well!

Looking forward to catching up with you when we visit the Trossachs in early June!

BR
Steve

Back