Helmets!? Who has what?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoei XR1100 and Shoei GT Air. I found the GT Air to be less favorable when on a Sportsbike and the air flow is not as good as my old XR1100.

I gave up on Arai's about 10 years ago when I kept having issues with the side pods (kept breaking). Arai Europe (Holland) parts chappy gave me 2 free sets while at the Intermot show.

Grew up with AGVs and then at some point in the early 2000's they must have dramatically changed the internal shape, as couldn't find one that fit for love nor money....

Arai although always a plush fit around the crown was tight on my lower jaw sides and left my chin peeking out the underside of the chin bar, not good in a spill!!

Shark/HJC/Bell etc etc, never found a comfortable fit, so I've been wearing Shoei since around 2002 (XR, X-Spirit etc)... currently an NXR that will need changed in the next 12 months or so.

But as mentioned a few times above, get to a larger supplier and try on as many different types/brands as possible and figure out which is your preferred bonce bucket!

Nolan x lite 802 so light and with carbon finish. Plus have good safety rating

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ahh, AGV's, I owned (sadly not anymore) an Agostini (Ago) replica circa 1979 [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Alot of positive reviews of the x-lites. Seems theuve released the x308 now. And it looks awesome! Matches the motorsport livery
x-lite-x-803-ultra-carbon-mastery-carbon-blue.jpg

I looked at the 803 and its not as track as the 802RR or as light. So I am not sure if the 803 replaces the 802...

Either way, they seem popular and they do have good colour choices!

- Alex

Back