3 Dogs at the Vets.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score

3 dogs are sitting in the waiting room of a vet's office. One is a Poodle, one is a Schnauzer and the other is a Great Dane. The Poodle turns to the Schnauzer and asks, "Why are you here?" The Schnauzer responds, "I'm 17 years old. I don't see or hear very well. I've been having accidents in the house. My owner says I'm too old and sick so he brought me here to be put to sleep."

The Schnauzer asks the poodle, "Why are you here?" The Poodle responds, "I've not been myself lately. I've been especially high strung. I've been barking all the time, I've been snapping at people and I even bit
one of the neighbor's kids. Nobody knows why this has been happening. My owner says he can't risk me biting somebody else so he brought me here to be put to sleep."

The Poodle and Schnauzer ask the Great Dane why he is here. The Great Dane responds, "My owner is this beautiful runway model. Yesterday she was walking around the house naked when she suddenly bent down to pick up something she dropped. She was bent over and naked when nature took over and the next thing I know I'm on top of her doing the doggie thing I couldn't help myself." The Poodle asks, "So your owner brought you here to be put to sleep?" The Great Dane says, "No, I'm just here to get my nails trimmed."

JimmyMac

Last edited:
A little boy toddles into the kitchen and says to his mummy.

?Nana has a prawn [emoji494] ?

?What?s that dearest? says mum.

?Nana has a prawn!? The young child repeats.

?Don?t be silly, Nana doesn?t have a prawn? the mother gently replies.

?She does....look? and off he runs into the lounge.

The mum enters the room to see her son standing next to her mother. Who has fallen asleep looking after the child.

But as she drifted off, she slipped down the sofa and her skirt rose up to expose the fact she wore no knickers!

Her son stood and proudly pointed to his Nana?s clit and said
?See, she has a prawn!?
The mother was mortified,but choosing to educate her son says, ?That?s not a prawn but your Nanas clitoris.?

To which the young lad says......
?Tastes like prawn!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back