Fuel additive

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richy170

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
My bike is coming out of hibernation next week. I have filled the tank up before storage but didn?t add any form of stabiliser before hand. Is there any fuel additive that I should consider adding before her first run out.

My bike is coming out of hibernation next week. I have filled the tank up before storage but didn?t add any form of stabiliser before hand. Is there any fuel additive that I should consider adding before her first run out.
Mine was left since Oct with no additives and has run fine all week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My bike is coming out of hibernation next week. I have filled the tank up before storage but didn’t add any form of stabiliser before hand. Is there any fuel additive that I should consider adding before her first run out.

No it will be best as it is. The tank seals well so the fuel should be fine.

Fuel Additive

I've never bothered with fuel additives as they aren't really needed. My bike was often left in storage without issue.

I agree I never used additives either and I have never had a problem. Although lately my bike hasn?t really been laid up for any lengthy period.

Back