S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supersniper

Reaction score
As a newbie to the forum I would Just like to say a big hello to all you fantastic people in the bike community. I am a 39yr old man, I own a 2014 s1rr all in black with lots of carbon. Love to discuss all thing bike or anything really. Always looking for the latest tech or mods and love a discount.

Big hello to you too and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts are you based and what sort of riding do you do.

And a big hello from me too! Welcome to the forum [emoji4]

What have been some of your favourite experiences onboard your RR so far?
What is your motorcycling history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

- Oli

I am based in Penicuik, Scotland. My riding consists of travelling to and and from work, track days and going out on rides at the weekends with friends

Hi, I have had many road bikes over the years including TL's, bandits, cbr6f, R1, Ducati 916, 3 fireblades and my RR. Been riding since I was a kid on dirt bikes/ crossers or anything I could throw a leg over��. Favourite times have to be track days, live getting a knee down.

Paul

Thank you, I see that you are in the Netherlands. I hope your weather is good for riding at the moment as ours is poor. Heavy snow on Saturday then heavy rain Sunday and Monday, better today tho

Thanks mate, itching to go out for a jolly but the weather is still crap here!!

I am kinda hoping the wether doesn?t pick up too soon I just sold my bike... only listed a week and someone came and offered full asking price. Now waiting for June to get back on two wheels...

Although I am other end of the country from ya [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I always think selling my bike is a great idea at the time, that it, minds made up sell it. Then as soon as it goes I think. What the hell have I done, instantly needs replaced.

Well the replacement (2019 S1000rr msport) pre ordered and I thought it would take longer to go [emoji2957]. So I listed nice and early expecting to get at least another month and have to put an MOT and tyres on, but the guy came saw and offered the cash after 15 minutes [emoji106][emoji37][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back