Power commander v

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well official dynojet uk in Preston say the Euro 4 bike cannot be mapped they having problems with it.
It?s possible to have an over generous dyno machine they do differ from one to another.
I got a hp calibration unit here for sale. And a rapid bike racing unit.
I?m gonna get a Bazazz if you getting them numbers [emoji1320][emoji106]

Last edited:
Well official dynojet uk in Preston say the Euro 4 bike cannot be mapped they having problems with it.
It?s possible to have an over generous dyno machine they do differ from one to another.
I?m gonna get a Bazazz if you getting them numbers [emoji1320][emoji106]

They are using my bike as a test. They have developed some new software but had trouble getting hold of a bike to test it on so when I emailed them about a PC5 for mine they told me about this software. Needless to say with the deal I'm getting I broke there arm off.

I had a Bazzaz on my '12 but had to sell it and put a RapidBike Race on my '17 because they couldn't do Euro4, due to O2 disconnect requirement. Has that been changed?

- Alex

I’m not sure Alex, it’s something I have no real understanding of. However I’m sure John at track electronics could answer any questions. The reason I posted the chart was because John had never seen figures like this before, hence why he immediately re calibrated his Dyno after the first runs. He had no explanation as to why this motor was so strong and was disbelieving in that it was a non standard engine with 1100 miles on. I had asked him to fit the rapid bike unit but had said they had experienced problems before. I’ll stick my racer lad on at Portimao at the end of March to see how it compares with his superstock.

It’s possible to have an over generous dyno machine they do differ from one to another.
I’m gonna get a Bazazz if you getting them numbers [emoji1320][emoji106]

Fella who did mine does a good chunk of the northwest and tt bikes. He assured me the pcv would work despite everyone saying otherwise. And it does. It's turbine smooth compared to when the rb was on it

Fella who did mine does a good chunk of the northwest and tt bikes. He assured me the pcv would work despite everyone saying otherwise. And it does. It's turbine smooth compared to when the rb was on it

I?m guessing will need to have a secondary also ?
What numbers you achieved using the Pcv with mods. I always rated pcv on my otherbikes before I moved over to bmw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
... I've got some graphs but don't know how to put pics on.

As a standard member, you must post a URL to a suitable file hosting site such as Google Images etc.
Alternatively, if you subscribe to the forum as a Premier Member you can upload photos directly to the site (along with numerous other benefits).
Naturally, the latter option is preferred and if this is of interest I have included a link to a thread with more information [emoji846]

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?6735-Premier-Membership-What-is-it

Last edited:
Back