Power commander v

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoobob

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
That's the Bike dropped off with Dynojet to get a power commander fitted next week. Hopefully picking it up next Sat.
I can't wait to see the end result.

Rob.

Fingers crossed, I dropped mine off at track electronics with a new full akrapovic. John fitted a bazazz and got 211 bhp!! 17 plate.

Fingers crossed, I dropped mine off at track electronics with a new full akrapovic. John fitted a bazazz and got 211 bhp!! 17 plate.

You got 2011hp
What mods you use
Can we have a look at your dyno print [emoji2960]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's the Bike dropped off with Dynojet to get a power commander fitted next week. Hopefully picking it up next Sat.
I can't wait to see the end result.

Rob.
You taken your bike to dynojet Preston
What year is your bike ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Always check before and after. Numbers say nothing if different dyno are involved. What matters is what you gain.

Just to poke in.

2017 full system.

Rb 190hp
Pcv 195. Dynoed in top gear and getting a 10% rev restriction on top revs.

14th of April on the drag day he'll be there again. Thinks if he uses 5th the restriction isn't there so 211 isn't mad figures

He recalibrated twice. Can I email someone the Dyno chart as I’m computer illiterate. It ran 205 bhp on its first run before it was mapped. He Did not believe that the engine had not seen some serious work, and has worked on countless race tuned BMW’s.

John at TE isn't a bs merchant.
Has seen lots of race engines.

Can you confirm if the read out is rwhp or calculated flywheel?

I think I got 194 at the wheel which would be 20x at the crank...but I need to grab the graph out the draw.

- Alex

Hi Alex, pm me your email and I’ll send you the chart. Post it up on here if you get the time. Regards Adam.

Hi boomaz, that is exactly the point I’m trying to make, that John at track electronics, a respected tuner and operator had never seen anything like it either. My other bmw, an ex riders 2015 superstock race bike ridden by a young racer I help makes 195bhp which John says is on the money,and that has a lot of hp stuff going on. Please can someone accept the email from me so it can be posted up. Regards Adam.

Hi bob, as mentioned this was with a bazazz unit which they apparently don’t market for the 17 plate onwards, I do hear that phil Crowe does good thing with the pc5 though.

Back