New to the RR World

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisDavis

Reaction score
Hi all, newbie to the group and new to the RR having just purchased a 2017 black edition. Very impressed with the ride so far and the bike looks fantastic. I have no doubt that I will annoying you all with stupid questions :chuncky:, thanks for letting me join your group.

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR!

RR?s look fantastic in black and are stunning to ride. What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what is your riding history?

There are no such things as stupid questions and you certainly won?t annoy, so please ask away as we?re all happy to help [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you onboard your new steed [emoji41]

- Oli

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Chris, as Oli says no such thing as a stupid question, only daft thing is not asking. Hope you enjoy your new bike and the forum.

JimmyMac

Welcome in Chris.. as the lads said fire away with the questions...plenty help about on here...

Cheers the noo.

Stuart

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Welcome from another gen 3 black bike owner.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back