n00b 😀

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Joined up as I'm seriously thinking about spending a lot of my hard earned cash on one of these soon.

Had my eye on a Tyco rep which unfortunately sold before I could raise the funds and also convince my better half haha.
Apparently I'm going through a mid life crisis 😏

Had bikes of one sort or another all my life, full licence since 17 and freely admit that I was a hooligan in my younger years.
Points and pain showed me the errors of my ways and I was lucky enough to go on to have an amazing family, great job and a life that satisfies.
I still got that itch though.

Welcome to the forum!

An RR is a very wise decision indeed, they?ve been scientifically proven to be the best production bikes ever made [emoji12]
There?s loads of tremendously happy owners on here and the bikes just work exceedingly well, be it commuting, weekend blasts, touring or track days [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Shall keep my fingers crossed you find your ideal RR in the not too distant future and that you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find a great RR and if you can wait a while I reckon there will be a few used px bikes around. What colour/year will you go for?

Thanks guys,
A Tyco rep came back up for sale again, hoping the owner is a member here.
Tyco rep down in Cardiff.
Anybody know if the owner is a forum member?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys,
A Tyco rep came back up for sale again, hoping the owner is a member here.
Tyco rep down in Cardiff.
Anybody know if the owner is a forum member?

There's quite a few, dealers did a bunch of them, let alone private efforts.

Welcome

- Alex

Looks like it's a original tas motorad, am I correct in saying that they had vinyl wrap on the panels and not a painted finish?

Back