Torque settings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cr500kev

Reaction score
Ey up all
Quick question
I see Haynes service book manual kicking around on the net
I have had a look at the reviews and they look piss poor regarding the quality ie pictured diagrams and the paper it?s printed on and some other stuff been a issue.
So I have downloaded a bmw repair and service data pdf off here and only covers 10 to 2014 rr models.
From 10-17 are the rr components the same torque settings throughout the years
Any info be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi I have a copy of the Haynes manual, the paper it’s printed on is a little on the thin side, however all the torque and tech settings are all printed on separate sheets at the beginning of each chapter.

There is a proper BMW service manual that you can download in a thread on here. I'm sure somebody will be able to link you to it.

Hi I have checked all links they only cover up to 14 reg

And watch if you d/l and your google images are on save (assuming you run android or chrome).. you will end with 60k slides in google photos as I did.

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Last edited:
There are no major torque differences.
The HP4 is largely the same as a forged rim specced gen3

- Alex

Hi, I've got the Haynes manual and it's good. Like all Haynes manuals it covers everything from another point of view than BMW's. I have the BMW RSD workshop manual off ebay which covers Gen 3 as well and that's great to. With both, nothing is an issue to do. Both highly recommended. J

That is not correct.

The service rsd covers every bmw bike (not just s1000rr) up to 2016.

You say covers every model up to 2016
That is not correct!
I have downloaded 2 diff links from here and 1 off .com site and all the links I have downloaded cover up to 2014 model on the rr I have checked.
I know the rsd covers other bmw models
But I need the Euro 4 rr
Anyway I ended up getting a euro4 copy off a friend.
All sorted

Last edited:
The Haynes manual is fine. Dunno what people want these days for a shop manual at a reasonable price. Everything seems accurate enough and there is a full colour section at the rear on the wiring loom.

I also downloaded an ISO that I'm assuming BM use when servicing the vehicles. It seems to cover up to 2016, but I've never had a problem. Sweet for having as a reference when you need an exploded diagram of a part.

Haynes wasn?t something I wanted as it?s shite quality pics n paper is like my old schools toilet paper.
Haynes is not what it used to be.
I got what I needed to cover the euro4 now for my iPad and computer

Manuals

Haynes manuals are ok but nothing beats a Factory service manual.

Back