S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us a little more about yourself, such as what is your riding history and where are you based [emoji846]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum!

Tell us a little more about yourself, such as what is your riding history and where are you based [emoji846]

- Oli

Hi Oli and anyone viewing this.post... i currently have a 2018 s1000rr... before this had a kawasaki z900 and before that had a Harley superlow 883. 35 years of age based New delhi, India. However , was in the UK from 2009 to 2012 - did my masters.in HR from Newcastle Business school and worked in Glasgow for a couple of years.

Hi Oli and anyone viewing this.post... i currently have a 2018 s1000rr... before this had a kawasaki z900 and before that had a Harley superlow 883. 35 years of age based New delhi, India. However , was in the UK from 2009 to 2012 - did my masters.in HR from Newcastle Business school and worked in Glasgow for a couple of years.

Congratulations on your Masters degree, sounds like you?ve had some fantastic and varied experiences over the years.

What were your favourite experiences onboard your Z900 and Harley?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of your onboard your RR [emoji4]

- Oli

Thanks Oli! Yeah..varied experiences and very different bikes. it all started with the superlow had that for about 3 years and did 21k KMs - installed a Vance and hines twin slash and stage 1 screaming eagle filter and FP3 tuner - the ONLY highlight a harley can ever have for me with the aforementioned mods is sound & relaxed riding. I think it was a good beginner bike , easy power delivery and slow. Always advisable to start on a slow bike. Then bought the z900 dec 2017 ,installed scorpion full system and stage 3 remap - and this really what brought me to life as a biker. There is simply NO replacement for inline 4 sound and i really liked the power delivery on the z900. Rode this for a year and did about 8k kms and onto the s1000rr... pinnacle of sport riding. A very versatile bike. Excellent on track and with its cruise control and other confort features a.very capable tourer. Dont have enough words for the s1000rr.....

Welcome to the site my friend, nice little history of bikes there. Hope you enjoy the S1000RR, ride safe and congratulations on surviving Glasgow.............

JimmyMac

Hi Jimmy..thanks for the welcome. Loud pipes indeed😁....i worked for response UK. I was on their Esure project and workeeld out of esure's building on Cadogan Street. Infact started with Sky, and then esure/sheilas wheels.

Hi all... just wanted some info on liqui Moly fuel system cleaner ... is it something that you'd recommend? Or have used yourself? Does it have any negatives etc...is it compatible with 2018 s1000rr

Back