Hello from Berkshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay4141

Reaction score
New member but I've had my rr since april 2017, had a few bikes over the years, srad's r1's rsvr but had a lay off road bikes from 03-17.. just did a bit of bemsee and track days.
Split with the mrs, sold the house abd was looking for a rsv4 but was struggling to find one, went to bahnstormers to give my mate a lift back from dropping his gs in for servicing and bought the rr then and there! Love it

Welcome to the forum Jay and congratulations on your RR!

Am very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your new bike and hope that you have many more happy miles ahead [emoji846]

What have been some of your favourite experiences on two wheels so far?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Jay,

Welcome bud. Bahnstormer Maidenhead are my go-to dealers - im in Cookham so will keep an eye out for ya ;)

Thanks Oli, so many good and bad experiences.. but probably 6 laps of mugello on a friends 1098 would be up there, shame he wanted it back for the other sessions.

Cheers mate, had no intention at all but just thought fuc it!

Great attitude Jay, I bought my first S1000RR when my GSA was in for a service, never sat on a sport bike before that test ride, hugely addictive.

Enjoy the bike and the forum.

JimmyMac

Back