Gloves

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Held Titan?s.
Have had them for 6 years and covered maybe 60k miles in them and only recently has the clutch index finger worn through.
Highly recommended

- Oli

Last edited:
I've just taken delivery of a pair of Handroids today. They seem very good but we'll see.

I bought mine about 4 years ago Bob, I got a red pair and a white pair, the white ones are fantastic but for some strange reason the red ones hurt me like hell, they were both the same size?

Sold the red ones and the white ones have lasted me since with about 12k miles on them with virtually no wear. The plastic on the palm area is what appealed to me, so that your hands will slide in the event of a spill rather than grab the road and injure you more. Although glad I haven't tried that out.

JimmyMac

I bought mine about 4 years ago Bob, I got a red pair and a white pair, the white ones are fantastic but for some strange reason the red ones hurt me like hell, they were both the same size?

Sold the red ones and the white ones have lasted me since with about 12k miles on them with virtually no wear. The plastic on the palm area is what appealed to me, so that your hands will slide in the event of a spill rather than grab the road and injure you more. Although glad I haven't tried that out.

JimmyMac

I don't fancy trying them out either ha.
4 years is a good life span on gloves, they should do me a long time

Another vote for Handroids , brilliant gloves. I've also a pair of Alpinestars GP plus I've had for maybe 8 years and crashed in them and still ok.

Alpinestars 365 gortex.. had them 5 years.. great all year round glove.. 100% waterproof.

On my 3rd pair of Alpinestars GP's had the original Pros back in the late 90's/early 2000's and they survived a decent get off at slightly more than 60(!!) with very little damage and went on for another 4 to 5 years.

Have a pair of black GP Plus now and they've maybe done 1500miles so not even bedded in yet :D

Sizing wise: my hands are a size 8 (not massive) so generally aligning to a medium, however I have found that for Alpinestars I need a Large (med pretty much cuts my circulation off!! Italians clearly have tiny hands), RST gloves Medium is a baggy loose fit and Small is way to tight, Held I seem to be between a M and an L with one being to tight and the other way to loose and the Knox Handroids I'm deffo a M however the fingers are way to long which means the armour and bits don't sit right and dig in etc not making for a nice feel when riding.

I do continually try on different gloves just in case I find something different from the AStars, but for now I'm a GP Pro/Plus kinda guy :smile-new:

Ive used RST blade and tracktech evos for a few years. Comfortable gloves. Just got the new TTevo3 gloves but strangely the seams cut the fingers of me

I recently returned my Handroids, decent gloves........ I just couldn't get the correct fit. I tried both large and XL. However I got in the post today 'Five' RFX1, gorgeous. Perfect fit, and if I'm honest, better quality than the Hadroids.
It's just my humble opinion of course [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Five, 4SR and PSI are 3 brands I don't know enough about. Nice to hear some feedback on one of them? Chuck up a picture or 3 if you don't mind.

- Alex

Hi Alex, here you go! I'd looked for that long and then these jumped out at me [emoji16]
Ian
e3aaa4833805195fda42a1ff04325d50.jpg
92ae6387ab27349cbb02ae75ad9cde83.jpg
141e39539c2805c0a7a581db7edccd0f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Back