Bike running rough

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dropped it in to East Kilbride today... they will get a look on Tuesday...guess we'll see how it pans out..
8e103cb53558a6d5a6cec7419f5cbb13.jpg

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Dropped it in to East Kilbride today... they will get a look on Tuesday...guess we'll see how it pans out..
8e103cb53558a6d5a6cec7419f5cbb13.jpg

Hope it's something simple Stuart.

Next time you trailer up your bike stick a towel under the strap on the seat, could only imagine how much it would arouse you if you were lying on top of your bike with a little hole just under you nether regions.

JimmyMac

I'm sure it will be.... haha Tam said get a towel under that strap.. was a 30 min drive... nice fresh wee seat that ! Lol

Mobile went around 4pm..typically when I was dead busy. It was the Tech working on my bike...he was asking about the Aux USB lead I fitted..I told him that is exactly what it was... he also said the system picked up an error on a lamda sensor (I'm convinced it's an air/fuel prob)... so he was going to change it and see how it ran then... not sure thats covered under my BMW warranty.. I'll need to look through the paperwork, so then I signed off by telling him it had a warranty and to fill his boots ! Lol...

Hope they figure it out tomorrow...

The lambda sensor could well be the culprit. My lambda sensor acquired a fault last year and made the bike run terribly, felt like it would loose power and/or not gain revs intermittently during a ride.

The BMW extended warranty covered the work Stuart, all I had to pay was the excess.

As Alex says, glad progress is being made and fingers crossed it?s sorted soon

- Oli

Yea.. I think so too Oli.. no call today, tbh I was really busy so never even thought about it till I got home.....hope he takes my comment seriously... warranty..plenty new parts ... ring ching for him !

Back