Mra race screen gap

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alhitch

Reaction score
Hi guys

I?ve just bought and fitted a mra race screen to my bike and although it looks unreal, astheticly it?s not as good as if hoped.

There?s now a big gap near the air intake and I can see out the bottom of the screen.

There is a carbon cover for this which looks like the bottom part of the original screen which was in the picture when I bought it but I can?t find it anywhere and wondered if they exist?

If not I?ll have to consider a different screen.

If someone could tell me how to post pictures, then I?ll see it some in the post to explain what I mean aha.

Thanks for your help

Alex

It's on purpose for aerodynamic balance/buffeting whilst aiding the engine intake. Don't knock it...

If you can't abide it you'll have to change.

MRA Race Screen

The MRA screen in your pictures is for WSBK race fairings and not for road fairings. It?s the screen I had fitted to my alpha Racing track fairings. The SSTK race fairings use a screen similar in shape to the OEM one. There is no such thing as carbon fibre cover. It?s simply that WSBK race fairings are a different shape to those used on SSTK race bikes and they use a different shaped screen.

MRA Race Screen

attachment.php

attachment.php

MRA Race Screen

If you have a look on the alpha Racing website you will clearly see the different specification race fairings for WSBK and SSTK, and the corresponding MRA race screens. Ultimately, you need to buy an MRA screen that will fit your OEM fairings, and not one of their race screens which you have tried to fit and are not compatible.

Latest posts

Back