New to here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lambert187

Reaction score
Hi there, new to the forum, got some technical questions to ask and maybe get some ideas as well.

Thanks
Mark

Hey mate, relatively new rider(2years) had a gsxr k7 1000 before and also on a road legal track bike when I first passed. From west Lothian in Scotland and just recently got a 2010 RR. Had it out in different weather conditions just trying to get used to the feel of the bike and in love already. I will post some pics in another thread

Good Mark... Gixxer's a capable beast.. I've two mates on a 750 and a Thou both really quick on them.

There's a pile of us on here.. your close to Jimmy Mac, you can throw rocks at him as you drive by his place !..

I'm in Dumbarton, We usually hook up in the good weather...

S

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

I really liked the gsxr but what made me want the RR is that it's already got most of the mods you would do to a gsxr and more, so really just looking to tidy some parts of the bike up and get an exhaust and tuned, that's about it. Would be great to get in with a group once the better weather is in. I like to follow someone with roads I don't know very well.

Can't beat over our way mate... some world class roads... Oban, down the peninsula to Campbeltown, Lochgilphead...or up to Dalwhinnie and a wee pop in to see Loupe up in Inverness... spoiled for choice..

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Yeah we went up the west coast and basically done our own north coast trip for our honeymoon, we were in the 3series but just kept thinking how good some of the roads would be on a bike

Welcome to the forum Mark!

You certainly do have some amazing roads in Scotland and more importantly, fantastic forum members too [emoji4]
We all had a wonderful time riding the NC767 last year for the forum meet 2018!

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you

- Oli

Hi Mark, welcome to the site from sunny Fife. More than welcome to hook up on a run out with myself and others. Usually fire over to the Welly at Tyndrum and run about Glencoe, Oban and that area. As @StuartB says that area is spoilt for biking roads, don't be shy in giving me a nudge for a run.

Belatedly trying to say hello to new members as been busy lately.

HELLO lol.

JimmyMac

Back