Mass oil leak!!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s where the build up was but must of been flung back & mixed with the freshly wax’d Chain. It’s definately oil cooler as it were running out

Kind of money is in one of them ?... you'll be a few hundred I'd say... set of guards are essential.

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Yeah bit of a touch really. Should be here by Friday & looks relatively easy to fit (famous last words!). I’m going to order some now. Fit, deep clean, service & all should be good.

Replacement turned up today. Old one is off but ran out of light to put new one on. Pretty easy to remove, so hopefully the same to put on.

Jonesy.. go buy one of these mate... 23 odd quid... they are excellent... charge lasts ages.. amazingly bright, mine illuminates my whole garage.. perfect for bike repairs.

cf5484d9108ead69827ee92e2674a880.jpg

Last edited:
Jonesy.. go buy one of these mate... 23 odd quid... they are excellent... charge lasts ages.. amazingly bright, mine illuminates my whole garage.. perfect for bike repairs.

cf5484d9108ead69827ee92e2674a880.jpg

These lamps are great Stuart. I bought one after you posted about yours a while back.

Cheers I shall do. Got it finished this morning, along with new air filter. Just need to put on new oil filter but had to go to Rugby.

All up & running! Not a drop of oil anywhere. Just deep clean & to put all the fairing back on. Thanks for all the advice & guidance. Much appreciated :peaceful:

Back