Wtf - 50

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyMac

Reaction score
Anybody else felt this?

Got mine today, now qualify for the Sunlife insurance and Saga holidays..........

I'll never catch up to Stuart though.

JimmyMac

It?s all in the mind Jimmy.
No one will ever catch up to me but I still have lots of fun and adventure in my life.
What could be better, an S1000RR in the garage🏍 good health 💊💉and a new woman in my life👩🥰
It?s just a number mate😊

Last edited:
A new woman !... plenty [emoji2956][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji48] new tastes and smells.. nom nom.... good on ye..

In Jimmy's case...plenty of smells for sure... urine that is !

Here comes AULD pishy with his 50 year old knickers lolololol

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

A new woman !... plenty [emoji2956][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji48] new tastes and smells.. nom nom.... good on ye..

In Jimmy's case...plenty of smells for sure... urine that is !

Here comes AULD pishy with his 50 year old knickers lolololol

You are a beast............

Ohh, and I want those pants back,lol.

JimmyMac

You're only as old as you feel Jimmy.
You seem to have the outlook and wunderlust of a 23 year old (but with the experience of your many different careers) - an ideal combination 😎

Anybody else felt this?

Got mine today, now qualify for the Sunlife insurance and Saga holidays..........

I'll never catch up to Stuart though.

JimmyMac
Hahaha... meant to say.....you'll get your jobby kit (bowel screening) in the mail every two years...
If you need any guidance on what to do gies a shout..lol

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Hahaha... meant to say.....you'll get your jobby kit (bowel screening) in the mail every two years...
If you need any guidance on what to do gies a shout..lol

Posted my poo poo yesterday, don't know if I followed the instructions properly, the Postie needed a wheelbarrow........

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back