Just reserved my new bike and just joined the forum.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan_J

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just paid my deposit on my 2019 s1000rr m sport. Been Yamaha for many years and torn between s1000rr and the R1m for a few months now and saw the pics and vids of the new s1000 and had to have one [emoji1306][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Alan!

Great choice re Gen 4 M Sport, I am sure it will be an amazing machine.
What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Nice way to break you into the bike, long trip to Spain :D

Welcome to the site.

Thanks and yes can?t wait [emoji4] still deciding on whether to get the ferry to Bilbao or go through France. I get mine around 1st June and planing trip in July so got a month of running it in on UK roads and maybe a day at silverstone if I can [emoji12]

Hi alan, welcome to the forum. If you have 3-4 days spare either side of what you are doing in spain I would definitely ride a scenic route through france, I find sitting on the boat is so boring and frustrating.

Evening all,

Just paid my deposit on my 2019 s1000rr m sport. Been Yamaha for many years and torn between s1000rr and the R1m for a few months now and saw the pics and vids of the new s1000 and had to have one [emoji1306][emoji1303]

Awesome decision making and welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well finally seen one in the flesh (well the base model in red) at the MCN London and I definitely think I made the right choice...

103 days to go [emoji2957].

What a crowd the bike pulled and it never got quiet enough for me to have a decent look at it... still looks stunning though [emoji106]

Well finally seen one in the flesh (well the base model in red) at the MCN London and I definitely think I made the right choice...

103 days to go [emoji2957].

What a crowd the bike pulled and it never got quiet enough for me to have a decent look at it... still looks stunning though [emoji106]

I got there at 10am on Friday and managed to get to sit down on the red one and have a play. Felt amazing and I fit it well! Came back a few hours later and could not get anywhere near it!

Defo you made the right choice! #103

Last edited:
Hi Alan, both bikes are fantastic but the Beemer is fantasticker, haha.

Great to have you here and enjoy the bike when she arrives.

JimmyMac

Back