Hello from Cumbria

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. Joined the forum a couple of months ago and have enjoyed reading all about the fantastic S1000RR.
Bought a new one in July last year and have put around 2500 miles on it to date. Just had a new set of S21 tyres fitted and can't wait for the weather to cheer up so I can get back on it and enjoy the beast!

Cheers,

Mark.

Welcom to the forum Mark!

Very glad to hear you?re enjoying your RR and the forum.
S21?s are a great tyre, very confidence inspiring front end [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Boomaz - I got it from Northampton actually. They had a very good offer on that was hard to refuse.

Oli - Thanks for the warm welcome. Hoping for slightly more mileage from the S21's. The original set of S20's lasted less than 2500 miles.

I have been up Carlisle BMW on the way to Knockhill last year to buy a new helmet. They seemed a great bunch. Also gave me chance to ogle the HP race in the showroom. Gorgeous!

Thanks Tattoobob. Not done much riding lately due to the Cumbrian weather. I've been praying for less rain and more sun but unfortunately my prayers don't seem to be being answered.
I guess it's a similar story up in Carlisle.

So frustrating especially at weekends. Spent most of Saturday looking out of the window swearing at the sky.
Roll on summer.
What bike do you have Bob?

Back