Hello everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cash-adams

Reaction score
I am not new to this site but yesterday was my firs time to post here, you guys are awsome and i learned a lot from you. I am from Dubai and I own a 2016 bmw S1000rr since 2017 pic below. I recently installed rapid bike race module with mytuning bike and so fare so good. I need to test it more and I'll post my review about the module. Thanks for all your support guy's
61e95c4eab997f6a3628b35474e4e5d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!

Your bike looks fantastic and I bet it sounds amazing with that arrow full system [emoji41]

- Oli

Welcome!

Was it easy to install O2 sensors ? did you have to weld them ?

The Arrow EVO come with two bungs for the OEM O2 sensors.
However, for The rapid Bike My tuning Module that comes with the wideband O2 sensor you have to get it welded. The Arrow exhaust?s Y pipe is titanium, you have to weld it with a titanium bolt. If you weld it with a stainless steel bolt it will crack in no time.

Pic below is the Y pipe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Arrow EVO come with two bungs for the OEM O2 sensors.
However, for The rapid Bike My tuning Module that comes with the wideband O2 sensor you have to get it welded. The Arrow exhaust’s Y pipe is titanium, you have to weld it with a titanium bolt. If you weld it with a stainless steel bolt it will crack in no time.

Pic below is the Y pipe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you a lot!

Back