Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher

Reaction score
Hi all.....Just wanted to say hi. I?m new to the S1000RR scene and trying to learn and gain info and knowledge. I?m looking to purchase a Gen 3 15/16 once I find one I like.....

Welcome to the forum Christopher!

You?ve certainly found the right place to learn more about the S1000RR, we?re lucky to have a fantastic community on here and loads of information [emoji4]

What is your riding history and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

- Oli

I current ride a Gsxr K4 for my sins !! Ride on the road and also trackdays too. Try to get over to the Isle of Man TT as often as possible and hoping for a trip to the Nurburgring later this year.....

15/16 was a good vintage. Don't be put off by miles, some of them on here are of 30,000...

I current ride a Gsxr K4 for my sins !! Ride on the road and also trackdays too. Try to get over to the Isle of Man TT as often as possible and hoping for a trip to the Nurburgring later this year.....

Nothing wrong with a K4 Gixer, still got a soft spot for them!
But the current sports bikes take things to a new level! The S1KRR is still up with the latest and in my view better looking and more refined than all but the R1M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back