Ello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldk911

Reaction score
Hi, just introducing my self. Had a s1000rr for a couple of years. Really just wanted to ask, this thread is probably not the right place. But why can I not find swingarm extensions (cheap drag racing bolt ons, without spending 1k on a while arm) for the s1000rr for sale anymore. Did something happen?

Dave

Welcome Dave, not sure too many of us have looked into it. No one has mentioned it to my memory.
Still if we can find the answers you want, we will!

There was a guy on here from uae who dragged his rr. Was a while back, he had a full custom swingarm.

Thanks, I started looking around for some and it seams you can still get them for other bikes but no one seams to be listing any for the s1000rr anymore. Which just seams really odd to me, almost like something happened

What about evil swingsrms.com
My mate drags his rr he uses there extended swinger and seams to be good quality did not pay a lot too if can remember correctly.
Or try metmachex I get my swing arms braced for my Streetfighters and are very reasonably priced they should be able to sort you out or try
Beanos-nuts.co.uk they can fab anything.
I am saving up for a new swing arm but is going on mi fighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Dave!

Best of luck sourcing a suitable swingarm in the near future.

Enjoy the forum, there?s a fantastic community on here [emoji846]

- Oli

Back