Bmw pcp

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
I see bmw do a 38%-41% deposit then 24 months of ?1. Balance then to be paid off or bike handed back or used for deposit on another.
Has anyone tried this version of Pcp?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

all a bigger deposit does is give you lower monthly payment roghly 1k equalls ?25 per month
Monthly is down to ?1 a mnth

After speaking to them today it's not really an option as they are only doing it on the 2018 model not the 2019.
The gen 2 was going to be the 7k deposit then nothing for 2 yrs and the balance then (basically 0 interest over 2 yrs).

i had an M3 a few years back ?500 per month but i put in 15k deposit, all your doing is hidding your real monthly payment

Yep, this.

Overall depreciation = deposit + monthies - equity. The only way it ‘works’ is if you can put in no deposit and stomach the monthies so you are just renting, swapping, renting.

It was only an option for me as my current bike is worth what the deposit was being asked. This yrs work bonus is being spanked on a 50th birthday holiday but I could pay the balloon payment off in 2 yrs. The whole bike would then be interest free. But i don't want a 2018 I want the new bugger 🤣

yeh didnt think there will be any great deals on the new one yet

To be fair it?s well priced against its rivals and I got ?500 off the M Sport which I don?t think they needed to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price seems irrelevant if you cant get the Bike though...... Is it September delivery now?

Back