BMW S1000RR 2018 , Parking light bulb size

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
501 fitment . Go for LED canbus enabled

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

One of my Philips running lamps has blown... might go for these LEDs.. you got a link as I don't want to buy the wrong ones..

Still considering the mains too

Cheers

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Last edited:
One of my Philips running lamps has blown... might go for these LEDs.. you got a link as I don't want to buy the wrong ones..

Still considering the mains too

Cheers

Stuart's Big thumbs sent this !

Stop considering bulbs and get to sleep, the glow from your iPad is keeping me up. Lol

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Lol.. I crashed out then woke up worring about my car insurance which lapses tomorrow...forgot all about it... big eat the breid wanted to go to the movies !

Do not buy the ?3.99 LEDs from Ebay on Bikers post , they are cheap & nasty , inferior quality & will come loose in the fitment on the light, they are cheaply made with serious fitment issues & will eventually fall out of the fitting in the S1000rr light...... Just pay the few quid extra & buy quality.

By the way vengeance those LEDs you recommended are brilliant as per my post on them... good call mate.

Hello all,
Confused as to which bulbs are best for my Gen 3. Oladwolf 5w or cree 50w.
Are these the only bulbs I need to replace or shall I replace other ones too?

Will treat my bike to some Cree 50w and Philips 130. Give it a brighter / newer look

Thanks stuartb,

Will order Cree parking lights from E Bay and Philips XTreme vision +130 from ECP

Back